“I remember when I was doing “Rent” and I was too thin, and I was doing that on purpose because I’m dying, I’m a HIV+ drug addict. I remember having to eat raw food and doing all this work to make sure I could stay thin… And I remember everyone asking me when I was doing press for the movie, “what did you do to get so thin? You looked great!” and I’m like, “I looked emaciated.” It’s a form of violence in the way that we look at women and how we expect them to look and be, for… what’s sake? No…
- Angel: That boy could use some Prozac.
- Roger: Or heavy drugs.
- Mark: Or group hugs.
The opposite of war isn’t peace… it’s creation
Would you light my caaaaandle???
- Him: You look familiar.
- Her: Like your dead girlfriend?
- Him: Only when you smile.
this is the most beautiful thing i’ve ever seen.
I need to learn ASL.
omg. OMG. omg this is amazing. omg.
[video is a medley of RENT songs performed in ASL]
Call Me Maybe, RENT style
- Mimi: Hey I just met you
- Mimi: and this is crazy
- Mimi: so could you light my candle
- Mimi: and have Christmas brunch with me maybe
To being an us for once, instead of a them.
submitted by http://labelsr4cans.tumblr.com/
SO MUCH YES.
- teacher: what unit of measurement-
- me: in daylights
- teacher: thats not-
- me: in sunsets
- me: in midnights
- teacher: you cant-
- me: in cups of coffee
- teacher: thats impossi-
- me: in inches
- teacher: yes! thats what i-
- me: in miles
- teacher: but you just-
- me: in laughter
- me: in strife
- teacher: *opens mouth*-
- me: in five hundred-twenty five thousand-six hundred minutes
- teacher: well in this case you dont measure in ti-
- me: how about looooooooooooooooove
Life’s too short, babe, time is flying, I’m looking for baggage that goes with mine.
Page 1 of 4